India

There's a short holiday coming up with Independence Day round the corner. I happily told my husband about it and casually asked if he wants to go to Singapore. The hidden agenda was to try to get my hands on the all new iPhone 4! But hehehe, I didn't tell my husband that.

Out of the blue, he said "Let's go INDIA!" I honestly didn't see that coming and my first reaction was "ngeh???" followed by laughter. "Why India??? Go smell cow dung meh???" (I know la right, so bad to say that bout India). Then he continued by saying that it's a place we've both not been to before and that how it could potentially be quite an exciting short trip!

And so it was down to 2 choices. Mumbai or Delhi. Of the 2, I only know Delhi for their oh so famous Taj Mahal!!! But Hb's saying Mumbai. So er, I also dunno. Ever since I watched S.l.u.m.d.o.g M.i.l.l.i.o.n.a.i.r.e, I have this negative perception bout India in general so we'll see. :-)

-- Posted from my iPhone 3GS

0 comments:

Post a Comment