Weekly Routine

The other day a friend mentioned that he drove an hour to eat seafood in KS. Then he lamented bout how stupid and silly it was to brave through small windy roads just to get to KS.

It has never occurred to me how far KS was from KL. My dear Hubby travels every single Friday from KS to KL to fetch me back to KS. And then to fetch me back to KL every single Sunday. Our journey takes 1 1/2 hours each time. So imagine... for me to get back to my weekend home, my Hb has to drive 3 full hours every single week!!! But he has never once complaint! My Hb is such a darling!!! Thanks to my friend, I realized how lucky I am and I felt oh so lurved... :D

The more I think of it, the more I think the decision to buy a house in Setia Alam's a right one. It's the perfect mid point between KL and KS. Only 45min to KS and lesser amount of time to KL. Plus, we'll get to see each other everyday!

Life is beautiful! :-)

-- Posted from my iPhone 3GS

0 comments:

Post a Comment