Dilly Dally

While the Hubby was snoring lightly in the room, I set out to work on the decks due on Monday. I could've done it in the day but noooooo I had to procrastinate! I had to spend my Friday and Saturday like how I usually spend it with my Hubby.

They say time passes by quickly when one is having fun!!! But in my case, it zoomed past cos' I was busy procrastinating!!!

Anyway, I think it's 60% complete now. Would've tried to complete the 40% if it wasn't because I could not connect to the Internet!!! Fcuk technology!!! They always fail you at times when you need them most!!! Anyway it's 7am now. Time to ZZZzzz!!!

But before that, am so happy that Hubby planned a short getaway to Singapore next weekend!!! Flights booked! Hotel booked; super nice 5-star too!!! Resort World Tickets booked!!! Yippieeeeeeee!!!

-- Posted from my iPhone 3GS

0 comments:

Post a Comment