Strengths Finder

Today I attended a workshop that was highly interesting and paradigm shifting. Thought I should reflect what I've learned here for my own future reference.

Prior to the workshop, we were each given a unique password that allowed us to take the S.t.r.e.n.g.t.h.s F.i.n.d.e.r test online. I for one am often skeptical of tests like these. Cos' come on, how accurate can it be if all you do is answer several questions? But when the test results came back, I was "shocked". Firstly, we had to answer not just several questions but 180 questions in total! Each question has 2 complete opposite statements. One would need to choose the statement that best describes him/her within 20 seconds! After that, a report is generated with your Top 5 Strengths Themes. And mine are as follows:
  1. Focus
  2. Significance
  3. Restorative
  4. Individualization
  5. Strategic
 More about my Accelerator program...

0 comments:

Post a Comment