Better Bein A Fat Ass?

Hmmm... my mother was nagging me to eat more just now...
And I went: But meeeee... I AM already eating like a pig...!
To which she responded by saying: Where got???!!! You're still so skinny now...!
And then proceeded to go into her M16 mode of lecturing...
The conclusion? I look better when I'm fatter...!

So I thought... OK... let's not go too far back... past few years would be sufficient...
You be the judge:

You see...
I was born beautiful (chewah damn 'perasan'!!!)...
I mean, look at this baby picture of mine:

But like all other mortal beings, I cannot resist temptations (food especially)...
And thereon started eating like a pig...
I used to eat 2 bowls of rice when I was in secondary school and yet, I wasn't fat...
But as I grew older... my metabolism rate dropped and by eating the same amount of food...
My face was the size of a moon from close distance... (sibeh wide lor)...

I can't really remember what prompted me to watch my food intake but as you can see...
It happened in 2005... and I've tried maintaining my weight ever since...

Am I happy?
Of cos I am...
I used to wear size M...
Now... S can sometimes be loose still...

The only setback to this is that... when my face looks ok (as in not too wide)...
Everything else reduces in size i.e. my ass, my boobs, everything...
And therefore the lecture from my mom...

So how...?
I also dunno how la...
Sigh...

5 comments:

May 4, 2007 at 12:35 AM Je5sie said...

All mothers are like this I guess. As fat as possible, that's what she thinks. I have to fight with my mom everytime she force me to eat. lol. She says reddish, fat and round looks auspicious. Hrm, I'm not a plum. Maybe in our 50's we're round and fat still ok. But in 20's, round and fat? Hrm.. yea, we should just keep quiet. Maybe when we become mothers we'll do this to our daughters too? hehe..

May 4, 2007 at 8:23 AM "maemee" said...

[je5sie] plum! what a perfect word to sum up our mothers' intention... to turn their daughters into auspicious looking plum... n u r absolutely right... my mom did use the word 'auspicious'... u know her ler...

actually i kept quiet cos i acknowledged a certain degree of truth in what she says but i kept it to myself... else i think i will have to eat 5 bowls of rice to satisfy her... lol...

May 7, 2007 at 7:43 AM neeta said...

ohmygod!
should i like jump off the building now? are you sure your mum isnt half indian somewhere? its an indian thing you know, specially mothers to have their girls all fat fat. dammit like me.
But darls, you are just perfect the way you are dont loose anymore then if you turn side ways kan we need some movemement indicators to detect you.
Sigh.

May 8, 2007 at 11:36 AM "maemee" said...

[neeta] hmmm, i'm sure she's pure chinese... then again this definitely confirms that all mothers like their daughters to be fat fat... hehe... and nola, not getting any thinner... in fact gaining weight cos i've been eating like mad. ha!

May 8, 2007 at 9:07 PM neeta said...

You are so insane, You gaining weight is like ME loving the cow of my ex boss(!)
That- we all know would never happen. I think , its in your head. Remember the time i looked at you and said "you look so small..lost weight again?" you turned around and said,"fat di la". im thinking, babe you have not seen major fatness and the fact that you are looking nice and proper, is just NICE la. hahaha.
you look nicest during the beach party. By the way why no 2007 pix up?

Post a Comment