Piece of Shit

I was talking to someone from my office today and the topic on SHIT cropped up. Well, ever since my parents commented bout my piece of shit (the one that refused to be flushed down the loo), I've been having this nagging feeling that there IS indeed something wrong with me. So I asked a lot of questions to confirm my suspicions:

Me: I don't "pang sai" everyday day one and if I do "pang sai" I will "lau sai"
Colleague A: Ya, ya I'm like that too... I don't go everyday one... it's normal la... but I don't "lau" each time I go la...
Colleague B: I always "lau sai" one... all the time... but I "pang sai" everyday one...
Me: Eh if you always "lau sai" hor... what colour is your "sai" leh? (don't laugh k, I was genuinely interested to know)
Colleague B: Chocolate in colour lor...
Me: I know la... but is it very dark in colour?
Colleague B: Ya, quite dark one...
Me: Mine hor... is closed to black in colour...
Colleague A: OHHH, that means got poison!
Me & Colleague B: POISON???!!! O_o
Colleague A: That means hor, it's a mild food poisoning and your body is excreting it out without you having to go thru the vomiting phase...
Me: Ohhhh... is it ar... but mine is "chi chi lap lap" one wor...
Colleague A & B: Means what ar?
Me: Means hor... it gets stuck to the toilet bowl one lor...
Colleague A & B: Ohhh liddat issit...
Me: Why? Yours also liddat ar?
Colleague A: If I got food poisoning then yes lor...
Colleague B: Mine is like water lor when I "lau sai"

Anyway, the conversation went on a while more and eventually we felt too grossed out to continue. Did I manage to find out what I wanted to know? Let's see...
  • Super dark brown shit (close to black): Minor food poisoning
  • "Lau sai" few times a week: Since 2 out of 3 of us "lau-ed", think normal la
  • "Chi chi lap lap" shit: Since only I have that issue, I think I'm abnormal
So anyway, I wanna go and see a doctor but was hesitant cos like so embarrassing like that. What should my opening line be?
"Lokter, my sai ohh ohh and chi chi niam niam... so how???"
O_o

5 comments:

May 8, 2007 at 7:24 PM Anonymous said...

mine comes out like a rose bud! oh! it's 'scented' too.

May 9, 2007 at 5:02 AM Val said...

Wei, that's one gross topic u have, but I'll give you my 2 cents anyway. Hahaha...

Eh, do you take iron supplement? If you do, then it's normal for your sai to be black black ok.I'm like that. Whenever I take iron, my sai ooh ooh. If not, then lighter in colour or choco.

If you tell us what you normally eat, it may help with the diagnosis of your sai colour. The color of your sai is closely related to your food intake wor.

How's that? Hope it helps lor... kekeke

May 9, 2007 at 7:48 AM "maemee" said...

[val] muahahahaha... i know it's a gross topic la but it's been bothering me ma...

well, most of the time, i only have 1 meal a day and 3 cups of coffee (ya i know i'm erm... killing myself)...

if i happen to have lunch, it's usually croissant or some other roti. if i got the time, i'll go kim gary n eat noodles lor...

at night i eat rice lor with vege n meat (balanced home cooked meal) plus "roti bakar" closer to midnight...

that's all la... n nope i dun take any supplements, hate taking tablets...

May 9, 2007 at 7:57 AM Val said...

Hehehe. Dun be angry ar, but I notice you take lotsa roti bakar eg. croissant, roti bakar and etc. Maybe that's why your sai looks terbakar oso?

But seriously lar, I think I have an article stashed somewhere about the color of sai. And the food that you take that causes it. I'll look it up and let u know. Hihihi

May 9, 2007 at 9:11 AM "maemee" said...

[val] i laughed so hard at the "sai looked terbakar" part... hahahahaha... but u know what? u could me right... my god!!!

Post a Comment