Seeing Double (AGAIN)?

Oh well, remember the earlier post bout me and my colleague wearing the same black and white floral dress? Click here to view the dress.

On Friday... I wore the same dress and it did strike my mind if she'd wear the same dress again. Then I thought... where got so "ngam" one la right... besides, the last time I wore the dress was on April 13... it's been nearly a month! So I wore it to work...

Then as I was busy typing away... my other colleague said this:

Colleague: Wei, so and so wore the same dress again...
Me: You're kidding me...
Colleague: Hehehe... really one la... you go and see...
Me: WTF???!!! Not again???!!! I waited one whole month before wearing it again you know!
Colleague: Wahahahahaha...

Pui... The next time I wear the fucking dress again, I'd make sure I call her first!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment