A Year Older

I'm officially one year older. My birthday was on 25 of July and it fell on a day where everyone in the company was asked to wear a greeeen t-shirt in celebration of coming "Merdeka".


This year, Alan sent me a dozen of pink roses. This was kinda unusual cos he'd usually complain bout the ridiculous amount people pay for just flowers... and embarassing cos I had to gather the bouquet from reception and get stares from people in the lift and my colleagues made it even worst when they saw me... "Wahhhhhh... flowerssssss....", "Oooooooo... from who ar?", "Awwwww... so sweet..." - Honestly, they were just being "mengada" cos I was already blushing...


Then of course, I was called to attend this sudden "meeting"... Hehehehe...

And on Friday, my colleagues and I went karaoke... it was partly birthday, partly farewell for my Indonesian colleague who'll be returning to Indonesia...


But best of all? Alan bought me a COACH bag... Hooooooohoooooooo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment