Bags Bags & Bags!

If there's 1 thing I like about Alan is how he would remember little little things in our conversations... Bout a month ago, I saw a nice Coach bag and told him that I've gotten my priorities wrong all along... Instead of spending on a new phone every 6 months, I should instead be spending the money on bagsssssss... At that time, his answer was like a straight slap to the face... where he nonchalantly replied... "Spend so much on a bag worth it meh... mad one!"

But guess what?

He took me to KLCC today and bought me a Coach bag for my birthday. I was so ecstatically happy I tell you!!! Hehehehehe...


Since I was there hor... I also got a little wristlet:



But when I showed the bag to my mom, she laughed and said "Another bag?" and I went like "Where got!" but then she reminded me of the collection of Guess bags that I already have:


Not to mention the other bags safely stored in my room:

  • Evening bags x 3
  • Backpacks x 2
  • Hand-carry Luggage x 2
  • Luggage x 2
  • Giant bag (for laptop) x 1
  • Drawstrings bags x 1
  • Sling pouches x 2
  • Yoga bag x 1

My god! I've got like nearly 20 over bags in my room!!! Maybe my mother has a point afterall! But ahem... So? She has the same number of shoes if not more! Hehehehehehe...

2 comments:

July 29, 2007 at 3:15 AM Je5sie said...

Waa...... BANYAKNYA!!! hheheh.. every girl has something they lurrrvee and made collection..hehe. Great collection!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

July 29, 2007 at 11:12 PM Colin T. said...

simi problem? tell me la. can call me anytime to talk about it k? =)

Post a Comment