Back 2 Back Dinners

On Friday, the division organized a party with the agencies and the theme was "Cuban Nite". The night started off rather slowly as there were limited booze but out of the blue, someone handed me a coupon to redeem a free cigar so a few of us decided to try it:


The cigars we smoked were apparently Dunhill and it costs like RM135 per stick! But the taste was so so only. Plus, they only had 1 size... the bigass one... So we all ended up smoking the same damn stick for over an hour! At the end of the hour, my cheeks were somewhat numb! Hahaha...
As we progressed through the night, one by one the attendees started leaving. I was about to leave too when my colleague said "OK la... let's open a bottle!" and that was when the "fun" really started!


And oh... no one dressed to the theme cos honestly, dunno what it means la. The only thing that came to mind was Cuban cigars... and since we all smoked cigars that night... 'jadi-leh'... hehehe...

The next day (Sat), we had our company annual dinner at KL Convention Center. And because of that, I was out shopping the entire day. The greatest fear that I have is that if I choose to wear something that I have worn before, someone may actually say "Hey, isn't that what you wore last year or at so and so's wedding?". So aiyar... might as well buy new ones la...

I went to Eclipse to buy everything from head to toe cos I've got this 15% discount card for members and also because I did my shopping last minute (i.e. no time to scout around anymore).
  • Dress: RM399 / After Discount: RM339.15
  • Earrings: RM59 / After Discount: RM50.15
  • Dinner Bag: RM289 / After Discount: RM245.65
  • Shoes: RM119 / After Discount: RM101.15
  • Low Back Bra (from Wacoal): RM209.90 / After Discount: RM189.90
  • Hair: RM30
  • Make Up: FOC (My mom did my make up... hehehe)
  • Corsage: RM5 (All the girls in the team has a red corsage on)
  • Total Damage: RM1,110.90 / After Discount: RM961 (Savings of: RM149.90)

The outcome? OK-lah...


Here's a pict of my team members:


My favourite colleagues (one's my lunch kaki and the other's my neighbour):

The dress is kinda simple at the front cos the highlights are at the back:


But then hor, it was kinda disappointing cos there wasn't any door gifts. We used to get like travel vouchers, shopping vouchers, phone vouchers and etc ranging from RM700 - RM1,000. But I'm hopeful still. I bet the vouchers are already on the way la. Hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment