New Phone! SE K850i

I've been having a lot of issues with my Sony Ericsson K800i. I told myself that I would persevere and not give in to the temptations to change phone but the issues were getting more and more ridiculous by the day:
  • Screwed up SMS: Say if A sends me an SMS, instead of showing A as the sender, the sender will be shown as someone else (usually from my last 10 calls)
  • Corrupted SMS: Everyday, there will be at least 1 SMS that is corrupted in my Inbox. Not sure why, but once it's corrupted, I won't be able to open it anymore
  • Spoilt speaker: Sometimes, the phone just goes silent as it I can't hear the party I'm calling and the other party can't hear me either - so I will have to on and off the phone for the speaker to work properly again
  • Hang when rebooted: Then when I on and off (usually because of the speaker problem), the phone hangs... then I'll have to remove the battery manually to reboot!

Then so happened, Alan lost his mobile phone (YET ANOTHER PHONE) cos he likes to leave them around to entice "thiefs" to pocket it... so 'padan muka'...

And because he owes me a phone, on Sunday (28 October 2007), he got me the phone I wanted sooooooo much... Sony Ericsson K850i - the looooong awaited 5MP camera phone! He got me the blue one...


He was supposed to use my Sony Ericsson K800i but guess what? After we swapped SIM cards, the phone just refused to come to live. Everytime it was rebooted, the phone hanged with garbled images...

So I guess, this time I really did use the phone till the very end of its lifespan... bout 1 year and 2 months - record time for me... since I usually change my phone every 6 months... hehehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment