SOHO & China Town

I got up at 6am on the morning of 20 Sep 07 cos I had to attend the conference at Landmark Hotel, Marylebone. Breakfast will only be served at 7.30am... so I decided to eat out. Saw a little deli on my way to the Paddington Station so I decided to try their English breakfast set.

The conference lasted the entire day. By the time, they finished that day's session, it was time for dinner. I hooked up with one of the delegates from Philippines and together, we headed to SOHO and China Town.

We had to walk past SOHO first before reaching China Town. Honestly, nothing much in SOHO lor... but there was this status called Statue of Eros. It must have been something significant cos many other tourists were seen "lepak-ing" there... :P


After walking past SOHO, we were greeted by this entrance arch with Chinese wordings... which meant that we've reached... China Town! Here, Asians were seen everywhere! From China, Korea, Japan, Thailand and of course... Malaysia.

We had dinner at one of the many Chinese restaurants. And so happened... the manager who brought out our bill was from Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia!


After dinner, we decided to walk around and like other tourists, we went back to Trafalgar Square to rest at the steps outside National Gallery. It was a tiring day with the conference and all, but I was very happy that I found Rochelle :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment