Judge This: Part II


Previous post was about how the argument started exactly a year ago with that bitch-from-hell...

Throughout the entire duration, we have stopped talking to one another cos everytime I wanted to greet her (out of courtesy), she either ignores me / pretend not to see me / shows me her black face / walk away.

So in the end, I told myself, ENOUGH is ENOUGH. I will NOT GREET HER anymore. How many more times do I have to embarrass myself when it wasn't even my fault in the first place!?!?!?

So this was what I did:
  • Cease all contacts: I stopped visiting my bf's family for a year (the last time I went there was during CNY in 2006) when the mother told me to apologize under the pretext that I am younger!
  • Politely decline all outings whenever BFH is involved: Whatever family outings they have, I politely declined. I was so determined that I even gave her stupid wedding a miss by saying that I injured my knee cap in Beijing (partial truth la)
  • Stand my ground: Despite my attempts for peace by greeting her earlier, she told her family that she has "no face" since I scolded her and that she's OLDER than me. The only way to settle our dispute (according to her) is for me to apologize to her...

My stand:

  • Apologize? You can fuck the hell off for all I care bitch! I'm not even at fault! Why must I apologize? Simply because you are older, does that mean that you can commit any form of crime and still get away with it? You must be out of your mind to think that
  • If you insist that I apologize, I too will demand that you PAY MY FAMILY BACK. Pay us back the RM10K that we spent on the house

Fast-forward to recent:

  • The last time I saw her was at a karaoke. Since she pretended not to see me, I did the same and felt pretty good about the fact that we can co-exist in the same place without acknowledging one another. She is afterall a stranger in my life now...
  • After 1 whole year of absence, I finally visited my bf's family for CNY yesterday and I found out that she's been bitching behind my back to my bf's sister-in-law (brother's wife). Apparently, she was bitching about the fact that I didn't greet her even when I saw her at the karaoke

Now that she's married, she has happily moved in with her husband leaving my bf on the lurch. He has to rent a bloody star-less hotel every weekend to see me... Come to think of it, the stupid bitch wasn't prepared to move out when the low cost was ready and since she cannot afford renting the entire place alone, she dragged my bf along... But now that she's married, she can't even be bothered about my bf... All the "concern" before this (bout place being a gangster den etc etc) was just to spoil the plan and she even misled her father into talking my bf out of renting the place.

Now help me please:

  • What should I do now? I've already done my part in avoiding her. Why must she bitch about me some more? So how now? What the fuck am I supposed to do?
  • Everytime I think about my pitiful bf for having to stay in crappy hotels on weekends, I felt like bitch-slapping the slut

So how now? Let me know your thoughts on this will ya. Thanks.

8 comments:

February 20, 2007 at 9:35 PM cincailah said...

as what already carved on her forehead "I'm a bitch", I think it's better to disregard whatever shit gotta do with her in any way, she wanna bitch bout u behind, let it be. the more u feel threaten and angry bout it, she will feel good about it. the more u can't be bothered about it, the worst she gonna felt. if ur bf mom question u, u just say la u have done nothing wrong if u guys perceive it by how she brain wash u all, and not using ur eyes to see, i say thousand words also no use. dot. end of story. like dat it's all up them to judge it. care less worry less.

February 20, 2007 at 9:47 PM Jessie said...

I don't think you need to greet her. You must let her know 10k is not a small amount. I believe her style will eventually spread to other non-family members and they'll realize it sooner or later. Just the matter of time, your innocence will be acknowledged. Just keep quiet, I believe more arguments will give Bro Alan more hard times. Maybe you just think for his sake, suen la. But it's really pitiful to stay in hotels every weekends. The best solution is get married faster, hehe. Really, no need to give a damn to that b*tch. She'll review her ugly side to everyone herself, we don't need to help her. Just keep quiet and see how she ruin herself. =) As the matter of fact you're younger, that's so crap, elder means can bully the younger ones to her likings? NO! Her mom is just being "berat sebelah" since she's her daughter. Can't really help that. Maybe they did scold her but not in front of you?

February 20, 2007 at 9:52 PM "maemee" said...

cincailah:
it's very hard to "mou tiu" her. u mentioned that once we're married, she won't be in our lives? wrong man! the stupid bitch was at her family home from eve of CNY up till the 2nd day of CNY... it's almost as if she never got married!

jessie:
to be honest... i think everyone knows her character but they choose to keep quiet and to accept it forcefully. can u imagine this:

the family went food testing with the husband's family. when the mother-in-law said: this one like not very nice hor...

she said: don't say so much can or not? this dish we have ordered and tasted many times! - right in front of everyone. talk about being rude... no one can be worse than her. but did anyone say anything? nope... everyone just continued eating!

February 20, 2007 at 10:49 PM wils0n said...

Give face to the parents but ignore the bitch and continue to love your boyfriend. No apologies required. No need to be friendly.

February 21, 2007 at 6:23 AM Colin T. said...

like what Wilson said lor.

1. Give face to parents
2. Love your bf
3. Ignore his sister

Just do it!

February 21, 2007 at 10:31 AM Anonymous said...

nice one, teochew girl!!!

February 21, 2007 at 12:54 PM Neil Tan said...

Wow....Ur tolerance level seems very high!! Salute u man!!!

Anyway, like everyone says, just tong her mo tou. Let her do her thing. Just keep queit. Everyone knows her style and is only tolerating her.

Just concentrate on ur bf. dun let it affect both of u 's life.

Actually, wats ur bf stand on the issue? dun hear u talk much bout wat he is doing to help the situation......

Actually i do know of similar story like this that happen to my relative but too long to write down here.......

Conclusion is they husband and wife unite and nobody affect them. guy and girl both must stand firm :)

Hope u find a solution soon.

Cheers :)

February 21, 2007 at 5:27 PM "maemee" said...

neil tan: sigh... i've already been keeping quiet for a year... n yet she's still bitching behind my back but i guess u're right... i will just have to continue ignoring her...

honestly, my bf recognizes the fact that he too plays an important role in this. n has been supportive in asking his family to stop interfering... esp. when the mom asked me to apologize!

after the incident, i was prepared to leave him honestly. i even told my parents not to open the door for him anymore. but in the end, i forgave him but try as i might, i just couldn't bring myself forget the incident...

Post a Comment