9-Months

I was so damn upset this morning!!!

I was promised an ad hoc increment last year in July but up till recently, the moolah was no where in sight. Then out of the blue, I got an email from my boss with the following key points (can't copy her entire mail and blog about it right... wanna die meh):

... checked... HR... letter... March-07... backdated January-07... good start in the new year... cheers...


To be frank, my immediate reaction was disappointment. I was under the impression that they will backdate from July-06 when they first told me and as a matter of fact, they had promised me verbally. But noooooooooooooooooo... now that the letter's gonna be issued in black and white, they will only be backdating from Jan-07!

So that means, I had waited a total of 9 months of which 6 months were practically for nothing! If I knew that this would happen, I would've accepted the offer I got in December!!! But noooooooooooooooooooooo... I had to be stupid enough to think that the company will backdate my pay (as promised) and that I will suddenly have an unplanned influx of income.

Fuck man! No new baju for me this CNY... can only afford new underwear now...

1 comments:

February 13, 2007 at 11:47 PM cincailah said...

talk is free. i can promise u heaven and earth last year but when come to black and white, "har did i say that? oh sorry ar.. dun have for now"

what to do.. char lan dou (for guys) char nin dou (for girls)

mine case even worst, what fark dust also dont have!

Post a Comment