Phuket: Wats

This time round I visited Wat Chalong which was apparently Phuket's most beautiful and renowned temple with statues of monk-hero Luang Pho Chaem and his assistant Luang Pho Chuang, both said to have important roles in quelling the miner rebellion in 1876 (before I was even born wei).

The kings and queens were also said to pray at this temple.


I went and 'kau chim' then I realised I asked for a series of things without asking for 1 particular thing. My friend said I must specify if I wanna ask about career, love, health or etc. I think I asked for all 3 and the 'chim' was a 'ha ha chim'... sigh... Then again, maybe I wasn't specific enough.

Also, I read this book on karma once... If you wanna be born beautiful / pretty / handsome, make sure you make flower offerings everytime you go to a temple. I've been doing it diligently recently... hehehe, wanna be born beeeeeaaaaauuuuutiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment