Stubborn Piece of Shit

The most embarrassing thing happened to me last week. I was reading the newspaper at the dining room together with my mom and my niece was happily watching Animax. Then out of the blue, came this loud exclamation from the loo:

Father: Gahhhh!!! Who didn't flush the toilet???
Me, Mom & Niece: Not me!!! (in unison)
Father: Who was the last person who went to the toilet?
Me, Mom & Niece: Not me!!! (again in unison)


After awhile...
Mom: Vick! You la, you went in last!
Me: Oh issit? (blush blush) then went in to flush


But guess what? After flushing like twice, there's still this piece of shit that was stuck to the bottom of the toilet bowl!!! Only after numerous rounds, did the stubborn little piece of shit decided to go off...

Then my parents interrogated me:
Parents: What kind of shit is this?
Me: I dunno wor... it wasn't intentional la...

Parents: There must be something wrong with your digestive system...
Mom: Ya, my shit floats one...
Father: Ya, where got like that so slimy until it's stuck to the bowl one
Me: I dunno wor
Parents: GO AND SEE A DOCTOR!
Me: O_o and say what? Doctor, my shit refused to be flushed down the toilet???


Sigh. Am I normal? Does your shit floats? Hehehehe...

1 comments:

February 12, 2007 at 8:26 PM cincailah said...

bad digestion and u've been eating alot of garbage food.

Post a Comment