Bend Baby Bend

For the first time in the past 2 weeks, I left work at 6pm sharp. I've been skipping yoga lessons like mad cos I had been extremely busy at work. But since the teacher text me yesterday and the fact that my yoga mat is full of dust, I thought I should continue my lessons.

So anyway... when I went there... I was surprised to note that all my other classmates were no longer there... instead, they were replaced by a new bunch of aunties...

5min before the class starts, we were supposed to meditate - think: cross legged, backs straight, eyes closed... but as I was meditating, I heard this LOUD conversation (nabeh ah... don't they know they're not supposed to talk so damn much in classes?)

  • Auntie A: Aiyar... you know ar... I've gained like 1kg from CNY. Ate too much la... So easy to gain but so difficult to loose
  • Auntie B: Go swimming la... swimming is a good way of losing weight what...
  • Auntie A: Swimming??!!! Dowan la... so troublesome... must wear swim suit, must wear cap and put sun block... then after swimming, skin will be dry... also must slap on lotion, then hair also damage cos you know... chlorine... then must shower and change... aiyer so mafan la... too bad yoga can't help you loose weight
  • At that point, the conversation steered towards hair!

If you ask me hor... Auntie A... here's the advise for you:

  • Refrain eating like a pig. Simply because it's the year of pig, it's doesn't mean that you have to be one...
  • If you failed to do the above, niarrrrmind. Starve yourself silly... Talking about it in class will not bring you anywhere. Plus, you stupid bitch, you are disturbing the concentration of other people in class
  • Take your lessons seriously. Teacher ask you to do then you do k... nobody asked you for your opinion and nobody cares about your opinions... so shut the fuck up and BEND baby BEND!!!

Maybe I overused my energy to concentrate in class yesterday cos I was so exhausted that by 10pm, I was already sleeping. Sigh...

3 comments:

March 8, 2007 at 1:23 AM Colin T. said...

hahahaha your meditation failed. because if you really know how to meditate, you could have 100% ignored conversation from uncle auntie surrounding you =P

Bet you had too much things in your mind to clear that time also eh? =P

March 8, 2007 at 1:58 AM Colin T. said...

go to sleep. that's the best meditation available so far if you can't do the real deal =)

March 8, 2007 at 2:49 AM Je5sie said...

Listening to them will make you swear not to look like them in 10 years time. It's good you know, sort of a reminder. hehe. Anyway it's the 3-8 Women's Day today! Hullaaa for every woman in the world!

Post a Comment