Say My Name

Semalam-dalam-sejarah.

I was in this monthly work-in-progress meeting with one of our top most management... actually the 2nd most powerful man in the entire company (and mind you, my company has over 3,000 employees... so much so that we had to book an entire exhibition hall to host our annual dinner).

So anyway... of the many years I worked here, I've never been addressed by my name by this top gun. At most he'd grunt "good" after our presentation.

But yesterday, he called me by my name! He knows my name! My name you know! Hooohooooo... Although this doesn't mean anything (as in I'm not being promoted or being awarded extra money etc etc) but still I was so damn happy! There was about 30 of us and he called me by my name!

Hehehe...

1 comments:

March 8, 2007 at 1:23 AM Colin T. said...

tiu lor... you better be careful. he might have found you really attractive lately and wanna pau you =P

on top of it, you have very good professional attitude towards work. great turn on for men alike =)

Post a Comment