Gadgets

Hmmm... I was searching high and low for a file earlier when I came across this:


Those were the gadgets that I used to own for the past 6 or 7 years... on an average, each phone lasts about 6 months... hehehehehe... but that was long ago... now I'm different or rather, this year I aim to be different. Instead of spending on gadgets, think I'd save up for more holidays! Hehehehe...

But ahem... might as well update on the other gadgets that I own la right... Not a lot la...

OSIM uZap
When it first launched... I told myself I MUST have it... I mean, how can anyone not see that this is the key to every women's desire of staying shapely... OSIM should probably hire me to copy write for them man... e.g.:

Sick and tired of being labeled a fat ass? Fret no more... with uZap, ZAP your tummy 10 times a day for 365 days for a brand new slimmer you...


  • Are you suffering from low self esteem and low morale? Overly conscious of what others think of you? Shape your saggy ass with OSIM uZap now. Zap it every day and night for the perky ass you've always wanted!


And I must say, my "dream" came true... Got this as a gift on Valentine's Day last year and how many times have I used it? Hehehehe... ya you probably guessed it right... less than 10 times and now... it has a permanent spot in my cupboard :P




OGAWA Eye & Brain Relaxer
This is another one of those massaging machine that my bf bought me. It's called an eye & brain relaxer. But everytime I use it, the areas around my eyes itch. And after a few times, I self deduced that I could be allergic to it and ahem... it now lies in one of the chest drawers.


Abtronic
I bought this out of impulse as I was lazing around watching SmartShop. Some wonderful slimming belt that could help tone your abdomen and works wonder. And knowing SmartShop, the models that they used and the testimonials from fatso-s around the world made it sound damn convincing so ya... I was conned. You need to use water-based gel with this damn thing. Else you'd risk electrocuting yourself k!



Sony Ericsson K800i. This is the phone that I'm using now. Nearly all the photos here are snapped using this phone... thanks to the powerful 3.2MP CyberShot. And because it's from Sony Ericsson, I think it's damn intelligent. Plus I can post straight to Blogger from this phone and it has a search powered by Google. Hehehehe... I've promised my family that I will not waste anymore money on phones... so... I guess I'll be using this phone for a longgggggggg time more... 0_*

3 comments:

March 8, 2007 at 6:20 AM Je5sie said...

Waa Waa Waa... You have U-Zap! You have U-Zap?!! Why didn't you use it..that's my dream gadget I would say. hehe. When watching TV just put it on lo. hehe.. Oh the ELLE phone belongs to Joanne now right? hehe..

March 8, 2007 at 6:35 AM "maemee" said...

[je5sie] Aiyer... that was what i thought too initially... but don't be conned. it comes with wires one and the damn thing is very heavy! the next time u visit me, i pinjam u use lorrr... hehehe... and yalor, the elle phone is now with joanne (my 8-year-old niece)

March 12, 2007 at 1:01 AM cincailah said...

k800i for long time? how long? 7 months? kekekekeke

Post a Comment