Greedy Bitch

Warning: Crude post ahead. Not for those with chicken hearts and definitely not for those who are below 18 years old. Scramble off NOW if you're one!

I was super pissed off this morning with a colleague of mine.
First thing first, I'm not even close to her.
So when she asked me bout my bonus, I said it was good.

But from then on, everytime she sees me, she says:
YOU must buy lunch!
At first I ignored her but she kept repeating herself!
Worst still, she happily popped by my place this morning and said:
SOMEBODY MUST BUY LUNCH!!!
And proceeded to tell the same thing to my colleague:
SHE MUST BUY LUNCH!!!

I was so damn pissed off that I had to grip the table to deliver this note with enough sarcasm.
So in a low voice and with a deadly stare, I said:
Why must I buy you lunch? (pause)
I worked my ass off for my own bonus. (pause)
What have you done that warrants the lunch? (pause)
Did you play any role in helping me complete my tasks? (raised eyebrow at her)
Then gave her a really sweet smile...

I got the reaction I wanted. She was struck dumb for a few seconds!
But she recovered and said: Joking la... yor...

Now this is what I don't understand...

I get good bonus and therefore I need to buy you lunch???
Who the fuck are you???
Don't you know that this is what they call the PERFORMANCE bonus???
If you are an incompetent bitch at work and your bonus sucks, is that my problem???

So if I am rich and you are poor...
Am I OBLIGATED to donate my wealth to you???

Back to the same question:
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE... YOU GREEDY BITCH!!!
I SPEND MY MONEY THE WAY I CHOOSE TO AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ME.
NOW BUGGER OFF ALREADY!

7 comments:

March 29, 2007 at 6:05 AM Val said...

LOL!!! Awesome! You rock!!! YOU absolutely ROCK!!! We can be good friends!!! Yes we can!!! Peps like that should be blasted across the entire length of your office! But hor, if I were her boss, I would have deducted her salary for NOT performing and give bonus only to those who performed!!! Of coz, part of the bonus comes from the deducted salaries of those assholes who didn't perform. Now that's justice!!! MUahahaha

p/s : ooo... by the way, CONGRATS on your bonus! If it's performance bonus and u got it, it means you certainly deserve it. Peps who performed are so bloody RARE nowadays ya know? =P

March 29, 2007 at 7:51 AM "maemee" said...

[val] really beh tahan la... these ppl r so damn thick skin u know... i had to let it out b4 i go crazy myself...

and ohhh, bout my bonus... thanks... at least i think i worked my ass off for something lor... :)

p.s. if i go sarikei, kuching or sibu... i will definitely call u for a meet up... hehehehe... after your chicken rice post, i think we're on the same wavelength... :)

March 29, 2007 at 9:32 AM Colin T. said...

vickie! congrats. don't buy her lunch. buy me lunch instead =P

March 29, 2007 at 8:22 PM Anonymous said...

aiks!!! nolar...me just being a "bitch" here lar.

sorry ah, i, anonymous, hereby sincerely pronounce my utmost apologies for causing grieviences and hurt to you, maemee.

to make it up to you, i'll send you flowers, buy you chocolates...anything!!! name it!

*whispers...can you pay first ah? u got your bonus leh* hehehe.

March 30, 2007 at 2:26 AM Colin T. said...

Oooooooooooii! You ignore me!

YOU MUST BUY ME LUNCH!=D

March 30, 2007 at 8:43 AM Colin T. said...

i am online now. check my time stamp. if you still up for it, you can give me a call =D

June 2, 2007 at 12:36 AM David said...

wow... u're really pissed ain't you? may b she really joking oni leh? where i work, we use to say tat line on almost every pay day, bonus, increament, whatever... of coz, when i tell that to my boss... he MUST buy lunch... LoL...!!!

Post a Comment