New TV

Last week, I fetched my parents to Mid Valley to shop for a new TV. The battle was between a plasma TV and a LCD TV. My parents did all the questioning and asking cos honestly, all TVs look the same to me. In fact, I was happily enjoying myself at the refrigerator section... I mean, fridge these days are so damn cool with so many functions...

In the end, my parents bought a 42-inch plasma TV and on Friday, it was delivered to our house together with a free DVD player. Check out the TV... damn cool eh:


And the best part? I inherited the 34-inch TV and our old DVD player! Hoohooo.... and that means, I can watch Korean dramas in my room till my eyes fall out... muahahahaha (when I have the time). So ya... am gonna go TV rack shopping today!

Update: There, got a nice looking rack that matches the colour scheme of my cupboard and chest drawer. Come to think of it, plasma TVs are so much slimmer and nicer than the older generation TVs like this one here, so damn bulky but hey, I ain't complaining! Hehehe...

2 comments:

March 4, 2007 at 5:08 AM Neil Tan said...

34 inch tv in ur room!!!! tats the bomb man!!!

hmmmm........means ur room must be super big!!!!

I have trouble going from my door to my bed without tripping on stuff or kicking my toes on the bed, cupboard etc. :(

Anyway, wats so cool bout the fridges anyway?? :s

With built in tv eh is it?? :P

Anyway, happy Chap Goh Meh to u all.

Cheers :)

March 5, 2007 at 8:26 PM Anonymous said...

With LCD, u don't see reflections, Plasma you see reflections, e.g if you switch on the fluorescent light, you could see it in your plasma too. If you have a laptop/PC, plug in to your LCD and plasma and u c the difference. But, in viewing normal TV programs, LCD is definitely not the right choice. Both has its own adv and disadvantages.

Post a Comment