Small Ass

The weirdest/funniest conversation took place between me and my female colleague today. We were in the midst of waiting for another colleague when some guy stood in front of us:

Guy: Who are you gals waiting for?
Us: Colleague A, she has gone in to get some stuff...
Guy: Oh ok, you gals are with her huh...

Then when he walked past us, he patted my back and I went O_o WTF???!!! Who is that guy??? He just patted my back... Then we started this conversation:

Me: You know... the other day, I was at this festival... as I was walking pass a crowd, somebody tickled my ass!
Colleague: What? Tickled?
Me: Ya... such a bastard right...
Colleague: (Laughed for a full 10 seconds) You know... that's because you have no ass... else he would've groped you... instead he tickled you... (then proceeded to laugh like a mad hyena)
Me: Dumbass...
Colleague: Ya, ya... I know... I have a big ass so I'm groped like all the time... but tickled? Wahahahahahahaha...

Some people really have no sympathy you know... pui!

4 comments:

March 23, 2007 at 6:28 PM Neil Tan said...

Sorry to hear that u met with such a pervert at the festival........

Just to clear things up, did the guy u met while waiting for ur colleague pat ur back, as in shoulder back, or ur backside, back?? o_O

Cos if its the backside back then u had better speak up!! Can not simply endure this kind of assault!!!! This kind of guy will come back for more after tasting some "sweet head" :P

No ass huh?? Haha, sorry dun mean to laugh :P

No big issue la, no ass ma no ass lo.......embrace it!!

More ppl complain tat they have a fat ass...........be grateful u r on the other side of the spectrum :P

Only downside is no extra cushion when u sit down lo :D

Cheers :)

March 23, 2007 at 7:35 PM "maemee" said...

[neil] Aiyor, if it's d backside's back, I would've screamed at him lo although that was his territory. I'm kinda fierce one. Hehe. But he patted my back la you know... just below the bra strap. Hmmm. On small ass, no cushion hor... HAHA... :@ very funny :-P

March 24, 2007 at 1:20 AM Val said...

O.o Can tickle ass one ar? *tries to imagine* =P But ler, frankly speaking hor, being tickled is better than being groped wor. Eh, your col so hien that she was groped ar? So hiau one. She sounds so darn cheap to me ler wei. It's like she'd rather be branded pretty & then raped for her beauty than to be called ugly and left alone. Gila. I'd rather have small ass than having a big one for perverts to grope! Wanna jatuh saham so badly meh, aiyo...

March 24, 2007 at 10:47 AM "maemee" said...

[wils0nlai] that's a creative way to see it... but ya... guess that's a plus point lorrrr... u will probably have saggy ass later... kakakakakaka...

[val] hmmm yalor... 1st time being tickled... oredi felt violated... thank goodness wasn't groped but nola... my colleague not hiau la... she just saw the whole thing as funny and blurted out what she thinks at that point nia... but kamsiah li for your support man... :)

Post a Comment