Road Closure

This morning, I reached office at 6.45am... damn terror right... kekekekeke... Am amazed at myself for being able to wake up so early (am not a morning person at all) but aiii... since the roads will be closed for the police rehearsal... no choice lor...

The thing is... I'm kinda bad with directions... half the time I ended up taking wrong turns and turn a 30min drive into a 90min one so I usually only stick to the routes I know (which is not many). Of the many many years I worked here... I've taken the same route day in day out... so when I heard about the police rehearsal and road closure, I was worried lor... and thus had to get up extra early to go to work...

Nevertheless, the drive to work was super relaxing this morning... roads were clear, sky still dark, nice songs on the radio... so nice!!! I should strive to do this more often...

See... the roads are practically empty!

4 comments:

March 21, 2007 at 7:57 PM Colin T. said...

and i thought i was the only one. i was in office 6:45 am too. and then i took a 2 houte nap on my table. now my back hurts. lol.

March 21, 2007 at 10:59 PM Anonymous said...

siao char bor!

March 22, 2007 at 7:46 AM "maemee" said...

[je5sie] hmmmmm dun think i'm a morning person la... i'd rather watch sunset... it's about the same anyway... went in so early today... by noon i was half dead oredi... gonna zzz now to replenish my energy! kekeke..

March 22, 2007 at 10:30 PM Val said...

Wei, do u eat a lot if you start working early ar? But it does feel nice cruising all the way to the office without getting stuck in traffic jam or anything. It's a good way to start the day working! =D

Post a Comment