I Passed an Exam!

Hmmm... I'm kinda happy today...

For the past 2 days, I've been away from work to attend an external training.
Today was the final day and we were told that there will be an exam of 25 questions.
Passing mark was set at 72% which meant that one cannot have more than 7 questions wrong.
If one fails the exam, he/she will be given only the certificate of attendance.
Plus, the result will be posted back to our Human Resource.
Likewise, if one passes the exam, he/she will be given an additional cert.

Needless to say... everyone was kinda "kan chiong"...
I mean... when was the last time you ever sat for an exam la right!
But it was getting late and everyone was anxious to leave...
So when the guy asked us how much time was required for revisions...
Everyone said 5 minutes!

But guess what???
Out of the 7 people who attended the training...
Everyone failed the exam except me!
I got 84% and most of my colleagues only got about 60%!

Although this meant nothing, I'm still happy lor...
No harm to "syiok sendiri" la right... hehehehe...

Note:
Am not suggesting that my colleagues are dumb k...
They are smart professionals in reality plus
(1) The questions were really tricky
(2) Everyone was sleepy at 5 in the evening

So ya... today's a happy day aaaaannnnnddddd I get to have an additional cert to my collections! Hoohoo...

2 comments:

March 27, 2007 at 8:49 PM Anonymous said...

wah! sibeh smart! does it mean you're buying char siew rice (which you owe me)?!!!

March 28, 2007 at 8:07 AM Val said...

Yo!!! Congrats! So pandai ar u. Waseh!!! Must have lifted up your 'working' spirits eh? hehehe

Post a Comment