New Camera

I felt so damn guilty. This year, I told myself that I would be more prudent with my money and that I would stop spending unnecessarily. But shit! I got myself a new camera on Sunday... yet another impulse purchase.

I've been having lots of problems with my Olympus Mju Mini ever since I dropped it during an elephant ride in Bangkok... Everytime I try to on my camera, the stupid lens would pop in and out by itself (misalignment somewhere... from the drop). At times, I have to on and off at least 4 times before I could use it.

So when I came across the camera promotion at Low Yat on Sunday, I casually went over to look see look see... and instantly I was sold!

Got the Canon IXUS 850 IS at a steal deal (I think)...
At RM1,380 it comes with a whole load of goodies:
- Free 2GB memory card (2GB ok... can take over a 1,000 photos)
- Free leather case (unlike the Mju Mini before that came with a cloth pouch)
- Free metal strap (damn cool man)
- Free screen protector (worth RM69)
- Free tripod (not gonna use it but heck, it's free)

So anyway... learning how to use it now... The first few photos I took was grainy... cos I accidentally set the ISO to 1600 which was apparently meant for night shots... (Below: Picture of my cool colleagues... MBA fellas... lemme know if interested... hehe).



So does that mean that I need to adjust the scene mode everytime I take a picture??? So much work meh? Susah-nya...

2 comments:

March 22, 2007 at 7:17 AM Val said...

yesss... the camera of coz... what else would i be referring to wor? >_> Kekeke... ;p

March 22, 2007 at 6:53 PM "maemee" said...

[val] wahhhh got card reader, backpack, rechargeable batt, t-shirt, umbrella and CASH voucher... OMG... think it's a DAMN GOOD DEAL la... :) I dunno if I bought the right camera lor.. sob sob...

Post a Comment